MEETING ROOM (ENTER by way of 55 Washington Square South)
First time to Ecstatic Dance? Here's a little bit about what it is:
Ecstatic Dance is a community gathering for people who want to express themselves freely, alongside a beautiful group of people who are there to connect and expand together.
Join us and enjoy a safe and inspiring space to dance without talking, drinking, and the nightclub vibe. This is about self-expression, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and those around you. No booze, no shoes and no chit-chat on the dance floor helps us keep it intentional. Amazing music helps us keep it all about Dance.
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk in the lounge space up on the balcony)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
Schedule for the night:
Warm up class from 7-8pm: Live Drumming Yoga with Allie Mason + AJ Nocito
Free Form Ecstatic Dance from 8-11p featuring:
Captain Planet and Nat Busquelo Rahav
11-11:20: Sound Healing with founders of WOOM Center Elian Zach-Shemesh and David Zach-Shemesh
Closing Circle: 11:15-11:30
High vibe snacks + non-alcoholic beverages courtesy of Ambrosia Elixir Lounge
Tickets - $15 Early Bird / $20 Tier 1 / $25 Tier 2 / $30 at the Door
See you all there!