MEETING ROOM (ENTER by way of 55 Washington Square South)
First time to Ecstatic Dance? Here's a little bit about what it is:
Ecstatic Dance gathers for a transformative, electronic music journey, mixed with intention. Move however you wish, in an epic space where we are all free to express ourselves freely. No booze, no shoes and no chit-chat on the dance floor helps us keep it intentional. Amazing music helps us keep it all about dance!
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk in the lounge space up on the balcony)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
Schedule for the night:
Warm up class from 7-8p: Bass Yoga with dreeemy and Nikki Ortiz
Free Form Ecstatic Dance from 8-11p featuring:
11-11:20: Sound Healing w/ Dream Seed
Closing Circle: 11:20-11:30
Tickets - $15 Early Bird / $20 Tier 1 / $25 Tier 2 / $30 at the Door
See you all there!